Saturday 24 August 2013

My target with Rizespor is European ticket--Oboabona

My target with Rizespor is European ticket--Oboabona

NEWLY-Signed on player, Godfrey oboabona has said his target with Caykur Rizespor is to play in Europe next season.
The Nigerian international who spoke after signing a four-year contract with the Turkish side said expressed joy at the development.
"I thank God for making this move possible and this is a boost to my career. My team is just coming up and there are lot of big clubs in Turkey. My target is to make this team qualify for Europe and we have what it takes to be among the first four with the quality of players we have.
"Signing for Rizespor is the best to happen to my career because I believe it will serve as a stepping stone for me to attain greater heights in my career," said the former Sunshine Stars defender.
The 2013 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) winner with the Super Eagles posited that his performance remains his bargaining power.
 "If you are a good player, your quality will speak for you. You don't have to ask for playing time in your contract. If you are good enough, you will play," said Oboabona, who was a member of the home-based Super Eagles who qualified for the 2014 African Nations Championships (CHAN) in South Africa.
Oboabona is one of the players expected to be on parade when the Super Eagles face the Flames of Malawi on September 7 in Calabar in a 2014 World Cup qualifier.
........



No comments:

Post a Comment