Tuesday 22 July 2014

I don't keep facebook account-Amuneke

It appears funny but former international, Emmanuel Amuneke is anti-social media if you will say and this he adopts for reasons best known to him.
The clarification became necessary against the backdrop of a facebook account credited to the
Imo State-born hero of USA '94 World Cup, saying it was the handiwork of internet fraudsters.
The head coach of the national U-17 soccer team, the Golden Eaglets said an impostor was trying to deceive unsuspecting public, by running a facebook account claiming to be the 1994 African Footballer of the Year.
"I'm not on facebook and I'm not ashamed of saying so. The only thing I do on my phone is receiving calls and at worst, use the short message service (sms) but count me out of anything outside that," said the former Zamalek of Egypt forward.
The former FC Barcelona player described the fake Emmanuel Amuneke as 'one clown'.
"As I said, I'm not on facebook and I don't tweet and in fact, I don't have any social media account for that matter. I don't have the time for such and my colleagues here know I'm not part of the crowd on social network.
"Any Emmanuel Amuneke with my photograph on facebook is a fraud and I'm using this opportunity to warn the public so that nobody fools them," said the 1994 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) winner.
......
Caption: Emmanuel Amuneke.

No comments:

Post a Comment