Tuesday 6 November 2018

Anthony Joshua is a coward----Wilder

Deontay Wilder has warned Tyson Fury he is a ‘killer’ and ready to put his life on the line when they finally meet in the ring as he described WBA, WBO and IBF world champion,
Anthony Joshua as a coward, reports talksport.com.
Wilder, will put his WBC heavyweight championship belt on the line against the undefeated Fury in Las Vegas on December 1.
The American refused to talk about the man he feels robbed him of a lucrative unification fight.
“I don’t have a message for Anthony Joshua,” the 33-year-old added. “It’s all about Tyson Fury.
“I don’t want anyone to ask me about Anthony Joshua. He was a coward and that’s that.”
Like his English counterpart, Wilder is undefeated from all his previous fights and is widely regarded as one of the best heavyweights in the world right now.
However, not since Joshua’s victory over Wladimir Klitschko in 2017 has there been such hype around a heavyweight title fight.
With many fans and pundits believing the hard-hitting American will be too strong for the 29-year-old after just two comeback fights, the champion himself has dome strong words for his challenger.
“I’m feeling wonderful. My mindset has changed, my body has changed, I feel like a killer. I’m transformed into a killer,” Wilder told reporters on Monday.
“When it’s time for fighting and I’m risking my life, I turn into the Bronze Bomber.
“When I’m in the ring it’s a different thing than when I’m just Deontay Wilder.”
A proposed undisputed world heavyweight title fight between Wilder and Joshua was proposed for September, but the Englishman was instead forced to face mandatory WBA challenger Alexander Povetkin at Wembley.
After securing a seventh-round stoppage, Joshua has talked up again the possibility of a fight with the Bronze Bomber, but also welcomed the possibility of fighting the winner of the Dillian Whyte v Dereck Chisora rematch.


Caption: Wilder.

No comments:

Post a Comment